39. The following shall be the conditions on which leave may be granted to members of the Board to inspect the documents of the Board unless they are not required by its legal adviser in conection with his offical duty,
(1) a member shall give written notice of three clear days to the Registrar. When the Board is in session, he may inspect any document on a short notice,
(2) the subjects of the documents required for inspection shall be stated,
(3) the Registrar shall be held responsible for safe custody of all documents,
(4) no document shall be removed from the premises of the board.